Core values are ingrained principles that serve as a guidepost to individual behavior, moral judgement and decision making. This package consists of a set of Value Cards showing 40 core values, plus a set of Sorting Cards, which allows users to rank or label the Value Cards. These two sets of cards work together to foster dialogues within oneself and with others, thereby stimulating reflections on values and behaviors of individuals and groups.
- Each deck contains 40 Value Cards, 4 types of Sorting Cards, 5 Blank Cards and an instruction manual
- Poker size cards measure 2.5”x 3.5”
- Includes a manual of step-by-step guide to application scenarios
- Suitable for group or 1-on-1 situations
- The value cards and sorting cards work together to foster dialogues within oneself and with others
- With the compact size, you can take the deck with you everywhere you want
- The manual provides step-by-step guides to application scenarios, with the 4 Ex’s procedures and sample questions, that helps you to facilitate an effective and in-depth discussion
- This deck of cards can be used in a variety of situations with different sizes of group or individual, such as, team building, job interview, exploring leadership style, performance review, etc.
Dimension & Weight
Actual product dimension: 12.2 x 10.1 x 4.2 cm
Estimated package dimension: 16 x 14 x 8 cm
Estimated weight: 0.5 kg